Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Manager
£28,000 – £35,000 DOE
Vivid & You:
Do you want to take a leading role in all things digital? We are looking for a dynamic Digital Project Manager with agency experience to join our growing team at Vivid and be an integral part of our Client Services Team.
You will be a proactive, passionate individual with the ability to find creative solutions and implement them in a methodological and efficient way. You will also want to play a part in contributing to our Vivid team ethos based on openness, inclusion, and thoughtfulness.
Make Your Mark:
- Problem-solving is a key part of a DPM’s everyday activities including:
- Perform timeline planning.
- Track budgets.
- Manage project scopes.
- Be able to manage feature planning and testing.
- While programming is not part of the role, an understanding of the key technologies used and what they relate to is desirable and will ensure you stand out. You should have an understanding of:
- The Software languages used in development.
- The networking technologies (such as FTP)
- Critically, insight into the technical terminology used in digital projects.
- Negotiation Skills and know how to work with and manage internal teams and clients whilst controlling deadlines.
- You will need to be able to successfully negotiate timelines, rates, contracts, expectations and manage any scope changes.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Collect and interpret analytical data to create well written reports.
- Have meticulous attention to detail.
- You will have an understanding of formal Project Management methodologies that help to manage projects from a lifecycle perspective. Ideally you will know one or more of the following: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall.
- You will be able to communicate with clients as well as internal communications feedback. Through this process, you will be:
- Exposed to many creative, passionate, and talented people.
- You will be able to work with every type of personality and communication style.
- You must be agile in thinking and be a good communicator to everyone of varying personalities and seniority.
- You must have the ability to adapt as there may be several projects running at once, you will be able to pause and move to the next project as and when called for. Deadlines change, new ideas appear, technology pose unexpected problems and requirements change. You need the ability to face possible issues with a positive attitude and get your team on board.
- You must be able to project and present in a positive manner.
Other skills and requirements that we will look for:
- Draft meeting agendas and meeting notes for yourself and others.
- Assign and schedule project tasks.
- Schedule & lead project meetings, you should be effective in controlling others within the meeting, sticking to an agenda and ensuring all parties are fully on board with any outcomes.
- Lead and direct project team members, this will include programmers and junior programmers, internally and possibly externally (freelance/contractors).
- Manage project scope and effectively ensure scope is being followed at all times.
- QA all project deliverables to a high degree of accuracy.
- Contribute to client proposals & quotes.
- Build project reports.
- Assess and evaluate project success.
How to apply:
You will have access to the amazing benefits and team culture we have here at Vivid with the opportunity to thrive in a highly collaborative and engaging workspace. Are you ready to make an impact & take on your next challenge? Apply today!
Send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]