Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer
Vivid & You:
We are hiring a full stack developer with experience of working within a creative agency to join our fantastic studio team here at Vivid. You will be a core team member being involved in a wide range of commercial projects and collaborating with wider departments to deliver some truly amazing projects.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about what they do with the ability to create and implement creative solutions efficiently. You will already have strong knowledge of both frontend and backend development but also have the desire to learn and grow with us.
The Vivid team is based on the ethos of openness, inclusion, and thoughtfulness so it’s important that you want to be involved and share these values!
- Liaising with the Production team to develop solutions that meet customer requirements
- Advising on any issues with design and development
- Working towards specific project deadlines
- Managing own workloads, productivity, and quality standards
- Building and maintaining excellent working relationships
- Supporting junior developers
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years commercial full stack development experience
- A solid understanding of software engineering processes and methodologies
- Ability to develop robust and reusable code
- A Strong understanding in Domain Hosting, Website Files Management and Security Enhancements.
- Experience with content management systems and e-commerce platforms like WordPress, WooCommerce, Shopify, Directus, Strapi, and Sanity.
- Highly Proficient in version control and using Git
- Excellent communication skills and be happy discussing projects directly with clients and our team.
- Good knowledge of SEO
- CSS, CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and CSS pre-processors (Sass)
- PHP and MVC experience
- Experience in at least one current web framework like React, Vue or Angular.
- RESTful APIs
- MySQL / SQL
- Build tools Gulp/ Webpack
- QA Testing
How to apply:
At Vivid you will have the opportunity to thrive in a highly collaborative and engaging workspace. So, if you’re ready to make an impact & take on your next challenge, apply today!
Send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]