Head of Development
Head of Development
Vivid & You:
Are you ready to own your career? Here at Vivid we boast a collaborative and like-minded team who take pride in the amazing work we achieve for our clients to succeed. You will lead a range of projects with your technical expertise or share your insights on our latest Tech ‘n’ Trends sessions whilst equally enjoying the amazing benefits we have to offer.
We know you’ll be great…
We are looking for a proactive, agency experienced individual to join our growing team at Vivid as Head of Development and be responsible for leading digital projects end-to-end!
You will be an excellent strategic thinker paired with a strong commercial mind, highlighting critical reasoning, clarity, proactivity, and creativity.
Your personality is a go-getter, able to think outside the box and are solutions focussed to take the lead on finding the answers required. You will also want to play a part in contributing to our Vivid team ethos based on openness, inclusion, and thoughtfulness.
Make Your Mark:
- Take the lead on multiple digital projects to completion, ensuring they are delivered at pace to meet stakeholder needs, whilst identifying digital opportunities and architecting digital strategies to match marketing goals and business objectives.
- Manage all related IT departments and functions as a conduit between digital presence and all other business activities.
- You have leadership capabilities and experience in leading and guiding other Digital Project Managers.
- You will be well versed with both frontend and backend technologies, especially PHP and be comfortable moving from Object Orientated MVC’s to extending CMS’s such as WordPress.
- Be at the forefront of robust collaborative plans across stakeholders, establishing priorities, conflicts and issues, helping everyone to navigate a technical environment.
- A good grounding in risk management, quickly resolving issues and their dependencies (external and internal), owning them until they are effectively resolved.
- To ensure quality and pace, you will be able to effectively establish collaborative working across organisational boundaries including managing supplier/freelance/consultant relationships and resolve complex commercial issues.
- Strengthening and expanding digital business with both existing and new clients, working collaboratively with Account Managers to manage client relationships as related to strategy, team, and performance.
- You should be able to perform research, analyse data, and develop key insights and action plans based on campaign results and provide recommendations for budgetary adjustments towards the digital strategy.
- That you can ensure that all client reporting properly communicates the goals of the campaign and effectively positions key takeaways, recommendations, and next steps.
- You will be able to experience driving adoption of standards, supporting digital best practices and key digital metrics and ensure all client reporting communicates the goals, key takeaways, recommendations and next steps.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a manager within the digital sector.
- Strong managerial experience, including experience developing and mentoring a team with the ability to nurture and retain client and employee relationships.
- You will have previously been working closely with the leadership teams with high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation with an aim of maximising business performance.
- Knowledge and interest in the design space is advantageous.
- Ability to think strategically and make innovative recommendations that drive client goals.
- Be able to create and implement short and long term strategies.
- Strong writing, presenting, and communication skills are a must.
You will have access to the amazing benefits and team culture we have here at Vivid with the opportunity to thrive in a highly collaborative and engaging workspace. Are you ready to make an impact & take on your next challenge?
We’re waiting to hear from you!
Send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]