We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and passionate account executive to join our growing client services team.
Due to a number of new business wins and client growth, we are looking for a dynamic individual who is hungry to learn and develop their skills across the marketing mix from branding to digital marketing.
We’re interested in people who are:
- Team players with excellent communication skills.
- Honest, trustworthy and reliable.
- Hard working, passionate, driven and absolutely love what they do.
- Hungry to develop their skills and grow with the business.
- Comfortable working with continuous change in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Have an enthusiasm to work with clients rather than avoid them.
You will be supported by and work closely with the Head of Client Services and Account Directors, supporting a portfolio of client accounts, ensuring Vivid attracts, develops and retains profitable relationships for a sustainable and long-term future.
You will/learn to:
- Build strong working relationships internally and support the client service team with deliverables.
- Keep track and monitor projects, deadlines, and budgets.
- Ensure client reports and project timelines are up to date and shared with the team and clients.
- Support the team with market information/research and other data necessary to address client briefs or new business proposals.
- Lead internal project meetings, representing the client’s perspective.
- Contribute ideas to add value in everything you do.
- Understanding or agency experience of working/supporting at team in branding, print, web development, SEO, search marketing and social media.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Confident, friendly, organised.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Attention to detail and excellent written and proofreading skills are a must.
- Create and maintain accurate documentation of client communication and project status.
- Ability to pick up and learn new software quickly.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple clients and projects on a daily basis.
- You may be required to attend client meetings or events off-site from time to time.
- A full, clean driving license is desirable.
Whats on offer?
- Training and exposure to multiple channels, not just digital…
- Christmas shut down
- The usual agency things: Pizza, Friday Beers, fancy Nespresso machine!