Agency Account Manager
Strictly no agencies.
Are you looking to join a thriving creative agency situated in the heart of Sheffield’s Kelham Island area? Somewhere you can grow your skills, and inspire others with your ideas, whilst also being involved with forward thinking brands?
We’re looking for that special someone who can join the studio team at Vivid.
We’re interested in people who are:
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Honest, trustworthy and reliable
- Hard working, passionate, driven and absolutely love what they do
- Hungry to develop their skills and grow with the business
- Comfortable working with continuous change in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Have an enthusiasm to work with clients rather than avoid them
Are you passionate about marketing and strategic in your approach? Do you build strong relationships and deliver results focused solutions?
Are you creative and inquisitive with the ability to get under the skin of our clients?
Are you up to date with your knowledge of the digital landscape, confident communicating technical information to clients and liaising with developers?
Do you have 2+ years agency side experience? (essential)
If the answer is yes and you’d like to work with like-minded people who share your passion, then you could be the one we’re looking for to join our team.
Reporting to the Head of Client Services, you will manage a portfolio of client accounts, ensuring Vivid attracts, develops and retains profitable relationships for a sustainable and long-term future.
- Build effective working relationships with new and existing clients.
- Proactively seek new opportunities, and contribute to proposals and client discussions.
- Lead and facilitate initial scoping meetings with clients to accurately capture their needs and expectations, ensuring projects are profitable and competitively priced.
- Handle the day-to-day contact with all assigned clients, in line with current processes and procedures.
- Lead internal project meetings, representing the client’s perspective.
- Contribute to the development of brand strategies, workshops and questionnaires, analysing results, report writing, etc.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of smaller pieces of work, liaising with colleagues to ensure a good service; which delivers acceptable levels of profit.
- Monitor billing for nominated clients, setting out billing plans and initiating invoices in accordance with current guidelines.
- Proactively seek out and engage with different experiences in order to continually learn more about design and the creative process, branding and all the different methods of distributing / communicating marketing content.
- 2+ years agency side experience (essential)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Track record of growing accounts and commercially minded.
- Confident, friendly, organised.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Attention to detail and excellent written and proofreading skills are a must.
- Create and maintain accurate documentation of client communication and project status.
- Experience of quoting print and digital projects.
- Experience of overseeing complex digital projects.
- Experience of WordPress and PHP based content management systems would be an advantage.
- Experience of Synergist workflow system would be an advantage.
- Experience of search engine optimisation techniques.
- Ability to multi task and manage multiple clients and projects on a daily basis.
- Full driving license.
Salary: £25,000 – £32,500 DOE + Benefits
To apply, send your CV and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org.