DIGITAL (UX/UI) CREATIVE
We are looking for a high-caliber commercially focused Digital Creative to join the Vivid team.
Are you looking to join a thriving creative agency situated in the heart of Sheffield’s Kelham Island? Somewhere you can grow your skills, and inspire others with your ideas, whilst also being involved with forward thinking brands?
As part of a growth strategy we’re looking for a super talented digital creative to join our award-winning creative team.
This is a full-time role to be situated in our Sheffield office and is open to both middleweights and seniors with an absolute minimum of 5 year’s proven experience in a freelance / agency / client-side capacity.
As a digital creative you’ll work closely with everyone in the studio, working across an exciting array of different client projects at any one time.
You’ll have a passion for design, be a champion of user needs and our client’s business goals. You’ll be comfortable moving from scoping and research to wireframing, concepts and prototype design.
You’ll be involved in user testing, design sprints and ultimately developing and executing creative solutions across a variety of industries.
With a strong knowledge of UI and UX you’ll be a core element in helping to embed a culture of user-centered design across the company and contribute to the future success of Vivid.
We’re interested in people who are:
- Energetic problem solvers
- Creative and commercially focused
- Driven and good fun to be around
- Excellent communicators
- Honest, trustworthy and reliable
- Hard working, passionate and absolutely love what they do
- Hungry to develop their skills and grow with the business
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
You should have experience or a desire to learn more across a variety of skill sets:
- UX Research and Design
- User journeys mapping
- User persona development
- Scoping workshops
- User Testing sessions
- Creation of sitemaps
- Wireframe Design
- UI Design
- Creative concept development
- An understanding of Atomic design principles
- Experience in using Sketch and InVision
- Responsive web design
- Solid understanding of typography
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience
- Presenting concepts and design ideas to clients with compelling rationale.
- Design of websites, web apps, mobile apps, email templates and other interesting projects.
Whilst not essential, the addition of any of the following skills would set you apart from the crowd:
- Front end coding
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SASS (Foundation)
- Ability to write clean and reusable code
- Familiarity with PHP or JAMStack
- Content Creation
- Creative copy and brand messaging
- Digital advertising
- Email marketing
- Digital forms & templates
- Social media assets
WHY WORK AT VIVID
- Award winning agency – we’ve just been shortlisted for the UXUK Awards for informi.co.uk
- Competitive salary and pension
- Dynamic team with regular socials
- Monthly ‘foodie’ Fridays including our own pizza oven!
- Creative offices in the heart of Kelham Island, Sheffield
- Amazing clients, varied projects
- Flexible working hours on request
Salary: £30k – £45k DOE
How to apply: To apply send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 18th November