Experienced Digital Project Manager
We’re looking for an exceptional digital PM to join the Vivid team, sound like you?
You’ll be a digital guru and have 3+ years of recent agency side experience and a proven track record of managing and delivering successful commercial projects to a very high standard.
Vivid is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year and residing in amazing new offices in Wharncliffe Works, Kelham Island. If you want to be part of the next chapter – please read on…
- Fluent in all things brand and digital.
- Client-facing, building effective working relationships with new and existing clients.
- Handle the day-to-day contact with all assigned clients, in line with current processes and procedures.
- Lead internal project meetings, motivating the project team and represent the client’s and Vivid’s best interests.
- Will have experience working with Slack, InVision, Trello, WordPress CMS.
- Proactively seek new opportunities, and contribute to proposals and client discussions.
- Knowledge of wireframing and the full website lifecycle.
- Lead and facilitate initial scoping meetings with clients to accurately capture their needs and expectations, ensuring projects are profitable and competitively priced.
- Project management tools – Synergist workflow systems knowledge would be a bonus
- Will have worked in an agency before (minimum 3 years).
- Acknowledgements/qualifications in project management.
- Contribute to the development of brand strategies, workshops and questionnaires, analysing results, report writing, etc.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of smaller pieces of work, liaising with colleagues to ensure a good service; which delivers acceptable levels of profit.
- Monitor billing for nominated clients, setting out billing plans and initiating invoices in accordance with current guidelines.
- Excellent organisation, planning and time management skills.
- Logical thinking and creative problem-solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Sound understanding of budget control (P & L, etc)
- Ability to work well with others and lead a team.
- A good understanding of business.
- Marketing / branding / digital knowledge.
- Excellent IT skills.
Please email your application and CV to email@example.com
No agencies please.