Junior Search Marketing Executive
Strictly no agencies.
Vivid are a full-service marketing and creative agency with a rapidly expanding search marketing department. We are looking for a driven, self-motivated individual with a passion for delivering effective campaigns to meet and exceed our clients’ business goals. If you’re looking to develop a career in digital marketing, this is a perfect opportunity to take the first step.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, you will help to manage results-focused search marketing campaigns for an exciting portfolio of clients.
- Create search optimised content on a wide variety of client websites.
- Manage and optimise paid search, display, video, paid social and shopping campaigns (Adwords & Bing Ads).
- Maintain the highest standards of on-page and off-site SEO best-practice.
- Actively monitor and improve client search visibility, traffic and conversion.
- Maintain search marketing project activity logs.
- Contribute to the development of client digital marketing strategies
- Use statistical analysis and search monitoring tools to identify client growth opportunities.
- Produce regular client performance reports & strategic insights.
- Proactively seek new opportunities, and contribute to project proposals.
- Be an internal and external search marketing ambassador.
- Contribute to digital project meetings and workshops.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a marketing or digital role (agency or client side).
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Articulate and creative with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and proofreading skills are essential.
- Good understanding of digital marketing principles.
- Strong mathematics and analytical skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel essential.
- Experience of WordPress, Magento and other CMS platforms desirable.
- Basic web development / coding knowledge, desirable but not essential.
- Google Adwords / Analytics Certification a positive advantage.
- Passionate about digital and delivering positive client outcomes.
- Confident, friendly, organised.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Full driving license.
Salary: £16,000 – £20,000 DOE + Benefits
To apply, send your CV and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org.