It has been widely reported that UK charities are experiencing significant challenges due to the Covid-19 crisis. With most fundraising activities and events suspended or cancelled, some charities will inevitably struggle to survive but there is a lifeline…
$10,000 per month lifeline (c.£100k pa)
The Google Ad Grants scheme provides all eligible charities and not-for-profits with a $10,000/month of free advertising to promote their charitable objects. This can include awareness campaigns, certain commercial initiatives and driving online donations.
As a Google Partner, Vivid are on hand to help UK charities successfully complete the application process and then generate the best possible returns. Key features of our Ad Grant service include:
- Assistance in navigating the application process
- Setting up Ad Grant campaigns to drive relevant traffic
- Configuring conversion goals to ensure your charitable objectives are being met
- Advice on how to maximise conversion for registrations, donations and more
- Compliance with Google Ad Grant rules
- Custom dashboard reporting to ensure all your stakeholders can monitor performance
To find out more about how Vivid’s expert team can help your charity or not-for-profit to benefit from the scheme, please complete the enquiry form below or call us on 01142 212121 today.
Together, we can make a difference.
Google Ad Grant Enquiry